HOW IT WORKS
Our adoption process is quite simple.
1. We like to show our clients the puppy they are interested in on a live video call.
2. After the video call if the adopter would like to bring the puppy home, we would send the adoption email with all the details.
3. The adopter can either pay a $1000 deposit to reserve the puppy or pay in full to start the export process.
4. The export process prior to receiving a puppy takes on average 6 weeks. The puppy must be seen by a governmental vet. In order for the puppy to be seen by a governmental vet, the puppy must be at least 4 months of age and 2 lbs to be able to make the flight as per airline and IATA rules on pet transportation. We offer other video calls during the export process to see how your puppy is doing.
5. We deliver to LAX, LAS, SFO, JFK, SEA, DFW, MIA, YYZ and YVR airport. If you can pick up your puppy at any of the above mentioned airports the transportation cost is on us. If you can’t pick up at any of these airports, the puppy must be delivered by nanny. The nanny is an extra charge of $1500. It covers the nanny’s fee, customs fee and the nanny’s airfare.
6. We accept Credit Card payments by PayPal (6% transaction fee) or Bank Wire ($50 fee).