Our Time zone is Eastern Standard Time. We are open for calls from Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 9:00 PM (EST), 11 AM to 8 PM (EST) on Saturday. Please note that we are closed on Sunday.
You may send us an email to email@example.com or leave us a voicemail at all hours.
Where are you located?
Our sales and customer support is based out of Calgary, Alberta. We do not keep our puppies at our office location. Our puppies are kept at our kennel in South Korea.
Do you have a physical location or pick up zone?
We are an online retailer and do not have puppies for your viewing at our sales office location. All puppies are delivered directly to your destination or by picking up your puppy directly from South Korea.
How do I know you are a legitimate company?
1.We offer live video calls with the puppy you're interested in.
2.We accept credit card payments.
3. We have past adopters that you can speak to and ask them about their experience with Petit Minou.
GET IN TOUCH
Frequently asked questions
Our sales and support office is in Boston, MA. Our puppies are located at our kennel in South Korea.
Ask for a live video call with the puppy you're interested in (puppy has to be marked as available).
We have a verified merchant account hence we accept credit card payments.
We will answer all of your questions in a timely and knowledgeable way.
1. We start by showing you the puppy on a live video call.
2. After the video call and If you would like to bring the puppy home we send you the adoption email with all details.
3. Once the payment is completed we start the 6 weeks export process to receive your puppy.
4. During the export process we offer live video calls to see your puppy grow.
5. Once it's time to book the flight we notify you and share the airline's assigned flight date.
6. Once the flight is booked, the airline will contact you to confirm your puppy's pick up and give you your pupp's pick up details .
7. On the day of departure we provide you with all 4 official travel documents in a digital and original copy form (original documents will be attached to the crate and digital copy sent to your email). We also provide you with a video of your puppy prior to boarding the flight.
8. At arrival, you will pick up your puppy at the airline's office in the cargo section of the airport. The airline will ask for an official government ID in order to pick up your puppy.
We are far from a puppy mill . We have enough space and staff at our kennel to ensure that every puppy is well taken care of and socialized. The beauty of our puppies is unmatchhed, something a puppy mill will not be able to maintain.
We accept credit card payments (6%) or bank wire.